JMJ Bookkeeping Services…
…for all of your bookkeeping, tax and vat requirements
What Exactly Is Bookkeeping?
Bookkeeping can be defined as “the activity or occupation of keeping records of the financial affairs of a business” and is a legal requirement of any business or organisation be it profit or non-profit making. Charities and councils must all keep a record of financial transactions.
What We Provide
- Weekly/monthly bookkeeping
- Payroll: We use SAGE payroll which is fully compatible with NEST
- Invoicing and credit control
- Online completion of VAT returns
- Completion of Individual Tax Returns
See our page “Useful Links” for details of statutory requirements regarding maintaining financial records.